Pages

Monday 28 March 2011

Mine, All Mine....

I don't know if you remember but a little while ago I posted a little blog about these beads 
Which I made to go with this fabric
Well now I have a set of jewellery, I don't think I have ever had a necklace, earrings AND matching bracelet.

The necklace is made with a combination of medium lentils and spacer beads connected with sterling silver wire wrapped links.
One of my favorite 'Beau Bangle' style bracelets with a good and chunky big hole bead.


To finish the ensemble a pair of earrings with ear wires I made myself!  I was so pleased with how these turned out.  I followed a tutorial in Kerry's book Totally Twisted
A quick update on my Etsy is that I reached my target of 14 items by Sunday! But I sold a pair of earrings so I am down to 13 but that's ok because I have few things lined up to go on at some point today/tonight. 

Hope you had a good weekend x


No comments:

Post a Comment