Pages

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Fright Night

We don't normally go in for Haloween but as the children have got older they have got more excited about the whoe trick or treat thing.  This year the girls had a couple of fancy dress parties and ofcourse the youngest had to get involved too.

We ended up with a homemade zombie look.  I went into town and bought some witchy outfilts but they didn't fit the bill, they were too 'babyish' apparently.  So, we ripped up some old clothes, scruffed up the hair and applied some facepaints.  I have to say I was pleased with the results especially as there were duplicate cats and witches at the parties afterall anyone can buy an outfit right?.

For the first time for as long as I can remember I joined in the fun too, I was invited to a grown up haloween disco so I decided to go for the witchy look - be prepared to be scared....

A touch of the Wicked Witch of the West I feel.  Anywho, down to the business of beads and buttons.  Although October was a quiet month on the blog, sorry about that, I have been busy at the torch I just haven't managed to take any pics.  Hope to remedy that soon and return with some glassy pics.  Until then, take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment