Pages

Friday 6 March 2015

Going to the Auction!

I belong to a jewellery group called I'm So Good I'm Smitten, we did a charity auction in aid of Alheizmer charity.  The auction was such a success raising over £1,000 that we decided to run another auction this time for Macmillan Cancer Support. 

The format is to purchase a bead pack from Claire at Smitten Beads, to make as many items as you wish and then to put as many fo those items as you wish into the auction.  I purchased the Lavendar Woodbine mix.

LAVENDER WOODBINE MIX
This is what I made;
 As you can see I didn't use alot of the pack, I struggle with the large faceted beads.  However, I added a dash of Blue Kiln Beads lampwork discs and a button. 

The auction is open follow this link https://www.facebook.com/SoGoodImSmitten/photos_stream it is very easy to place your bid, simply put it in the comments box.  We are running the auction in good faith that all winning bidders will pay their bids, so please only bid if you are serious about paying.

I can't wait to see how it goes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment